We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Changes that affect your rights or our responsibilities will also be provided through other notification methods, which may include on-site popups or email notification. You should check this page from time to time to note any changes. This policy is effective from May 30, 2018.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when you use the Website: your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card number, financial information, your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your Internet protocol (IP) Address.
How Information About You Will Be Used
We ask for information such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, email address, and other information for users of our service in order to fulfill our contractual obligations. We use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication. Any other data collected may be used for research and service improvement.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
What Is A Cookie
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the hard drive of your computer. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies Used by Our Service Providers
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Third Party Data Processors
We use the following third-party data processors in order to process your data: Constant Contact and PayPal.
- Information about how Constant Contact and PayPal use data when you use the Website can be found at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/privacy-statement and https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
What is the GDPR?
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new set of rules imposed by the European Union for EU residents.
Your Rights Under GDPR
- Right of access
- Right of recertification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
Controlling Your Data
- Right of Access-You have the right to know what personal data about you is being stored and collected and to ensure that such personal data is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which it is being collected. Upon reasonable request, you may access your personal data, in order to correct or amend such data where inaccurate. You may edit your personal data by contacting us at bb@LiveBlissful.com. In making modifications to your personal data, you must provide only truthful, complete and accurate information. To request erasure of personal data, customers should submit a request to bb@LiveBlissful.com.
- Requests for Personal Data-We will track each of the following and will provide notice to the appropriate parties under law and contract when either of the following circumstances arise: (a) legally binding request for disclosure of the personal data by a law enforcement authority unless prohibited by law or regulation; or (b) requests received from the customer.
- Satisfying Requests for Access, Modifications, and Corrections—We will endeavor to respond in a timely manner to all reasonable written requests to view, modify, or inactivate personal data.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy and integrity of personal data and to update it as appropriate. We use secure socket layer technology (sometimes referred to as “SSL”) to encrypt information. Despite these precautions, no data security safeguards guarantee 100% security all of the time.
Third Party Websites
I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link.
Questions or Complaints